*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY*
In this Agreement "You" and "Your" refer to You as the user of My Services (the development of concept art, character design, digital illustration, and related products), or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on Your behalf. "I", "Me" and "My" refer to "Nadiya Kovalchuk" Trademark as well as its subsidiaries (“Nakovalnya-Art”, "Nakovalnya-artist", "Na Kovalnya", "Hickis", "Hickis-Art"). This Agreement explains My obligations to You, and explains Your obligations to Me for using My Services. These obligations are in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
Workflow Policy and Time Frames 1.
If You are interested in a Commission, please contact Me via email at nadiya.kovalchuk.ua[at]gmail.com
(where [at] relates to @) with the subject line ‘Commission’.
Please include the following information in the body of the email: Your name
Type of Commission
Detailed description of what you are looking for and/or a reference sheet
You may also send Me a note at DeviantArt, or a direct/private message via any other social source.
The response time frame is 24 hours via email and 24-72 via social source. Please note that response time frame relies on GMT+2 (Ukraine) time zone. 2.
I do reserve the right to decline a Request based on a subject matter/content. 3.
If You have a strict deadline and need Your Request to be processed faster, please utter this before I confirm Your Request and the payment is done. If the deadline is too close, I retain the right to adjust price for the Commission or decline Your Request.
5. The working process is initiated after all details are being discussed by You and Me and Your Commission Request is accepted by Me. 6.
An approximate time frame for the sketch to be done is 1-4 working days (may vary depending on my availability and the complexity of the request though). A countdown starts once I accept Your Request. An approximate time frame for the final piece to be done is 7-20 working days (may vary depending on my availability and the complexity of the request though). A countdown starts once You approve the sketch and the payment is done. The production time frame for the sketch as well as for the final piece may rely on the complexity of Your Request and load I currently have. 7.
Once You receive the rough sketch, You will need to review and approve it before I proceed to the final design. 8.
Small corrections can be made to the final product if necessary, but major changes/complete overhauls will require additional payment. I do reserve the right to decline any changes of the final product. 9. The finished product can be delivered via email, Dropbox or DeviantArt sha.sh Service as a 300 dpi JPG or PNG (by your choice) file, 3000+ pixels by the longest side of canvas.
10. By approving the finished product You accept current skill level and drawing style I provide You for this product. All redrawing and remaking requests for the finished product You might ask in future will be considered as a new Commission. No refunds are provided for the finished product. More information about refunds read in Payment and Refund Policy paragraph.
Payment and Refund Policy
1. Commission has to be paid in a full after the sketch is provided by Me and approved by You. Partial payment can be done, but this option should be discussed beforehand. All fees should be paid by You.
2. Payment can be processed via Credit Card (MasterCard®, Visa®) /eCheck (electronic check) / Local Bank Transfer* as well as with DeviantArt points.
* The payment option may vary depending on Your country of residence. All transactions are processed by Payoneer Billing Service.
3. Payment can be done in USD, UAH or DeviantArt Points. The currency have to be approved on the discussion stage.
4. Once the sketch is approved by You, the Request becomes non-refundable. Full refund can only be provided in case I'm not able to finish Your Request due to any circumstances. All fees for refund will be paid by Me.
Copyright Policy and Commercial Usage 1.
Once You receive the final product from Me it becomes Your property. I have no rights to use the final product for commercial purposes and in My personal projects. 2.
You have the right to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. 3.
You have the right to use the final product for personal purposes**. If You plan on commercially profiting from it (ie., selling / redistributing / advertising people, businesses, or products
), You have to utter this on the discussion stage. Otherwise, the commercial usage of the final product will be considered as an illegal action.
** Personal purposes include but not limited to:
- use the final product as a gift for other person;
- use the final product in your non-profit personal projects;
- use the final product as a print on varied items (T-shirts, mugs, etc) which are not for sale; 4.
I retain the right to adjust the price of Commission, if You intend to use the final product for commercial purposes. 5.
If the final product is going to be used for commercial purposes or in any public project, You must give an appropriate credit to Me
and provide a link to the My DeviantArt
page or any other social source. 6.
If You remix, transform, or build upon the final product, You may not distribute the modified material. 7. I retain the right to remix, transform and build upon the final product, redraw it and adjust the size/format according to My needs.
I retain the right to use the final product and process work leading up to the final stage in my portfolio, blogs, galleries, books, etc.
9. All Commissions will be signed with My personal watermark.